Surgery Next Week @ Winchester Hospital!

cheryl m
on 12/3/05 1:08 pm - Bradford, MA
Well this came very quick but I'm glad. I met Dr Ameri on 9/1/05 and got thru my requirements and now Surgery is next monday!! I know I am ready for this and I do have some good support from Family (more than I expected!) and friends. 1 particular friend is trying to put a damper on it all......saying "Are you sure you want to do this. what about doing diet pillls, diet and exercise?" "What is something happens?" She hasn't gotten me down.......just makes me realize how much I need to do this.......for my health, my family and especially for ME!! I'm just nervous about the first month or so. I guess I'm still thinking of eating or what I can "take in for foods/liquids" I've looked into protein drinks but now I'm trying to think what liquids can I "eat" the first few weeks. Can anyone give me some suggestions on what they had the first weeks after surgery? I have a general idea -got from the nutritionist Melinda Vaturro and Dr Ameri's office. Will take all ideas!! Will also take any words of wisdom.
cheryl m
on 12/18/05 11:09 am - Bradford, MA
Well its over and only 1 week post op I feel good!!! How is everyone else???? cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views