Anyone used BSBC of Mass PPO for PS?

modeanryan
on 12/2/05 10:05 am - Duluth, GA
Hi "ya'll"... Georgia gal here...but I have BCBS of Massachusetts PPO. I am ready to have a tummy tuck done, and my friend here got approval from BCBS of Calif. PPO, but the BCBS Georgia is pretty tough. Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with them. THANK YOU!!! Tami
Cindy M.
on 12/2/05 9:58 pm - Sterling, MA
I just read you whole profile. What an inspiration. I will be having surgery on February 22, 2006. I am scared but excited as well. You never did mention how much exercising you did. I am a single mother as well with 2 teenage girls and work full time and a part time job (cause I like to shop) and go to school. Thanks for the great story..........
modeanryan
on 12/5/05 10:43 pm - Duluth, GA
Cindy! How sweet!! Sorry it took me so long to respond...I've had the crud! cough cough achoo! LOL! I must admit, exercise has been my downfall. I DO...but it has been very sporatic. I go in spells. My job is a conflict with working out, and I NEED to find a way to get a regular schedule going again. I need to lose about 30 more pounds and at the rate I'm going, I'll NEVER get there unless I shake my booty! LOL! I have worked MANY a part time job, INCLUDING working as a Jenny Craig consultant at 300 pounds! I was so impressed that they hired me. I would have continued that, but they kept wanting me to do full day updates that cut into my FULL TIME job, and I had to give it up. I appreciate the kind words, and I wish you ALL THE SUCCESS in the world as you begin your journey!! Tami
(deactivated member)
on 12/13/05 10:07 pm - somewhere, MA
Tami, What a twist! I live in Mass and have BCBS PPO Ga. I am not ready for a TT yet, but the surgical approval process was extremely smooth and issue free. I wish you well and will be interested in any responses thispost gets. Jim
modeanryan
on 12/14/05 12:16 am - Duluth, GA
Hi Jim! I actually had BCBS Georgia when I did my surgery. They changed on us last year. I am-a HOPIN' for an approval for the TT. How have you done since surgery? I'm down 140 - and need about another 30 gone. Thanks sooo much for your response. Tami
(deactivated member)
on 12/15/05 2:26 am - somewhere, MA
Tami, I am doing pretty well physically, but have had some issues mentally, nothing very bad, just playing mind games with myself while trying to come to grips with having gone through all this. I had my surgery in May of 2005 and so far I am down about 106 lbs. Exercise has been consistently sporadic at about 90-140 minutes a week. But I am keeping at it. Jim
justme62906
on 12/29/05 6:17 pm - collinsville, il
I am going to have this insurance after jan 1. Just curious if you have found out anything yet. Would be anxious in knowing? I will let you know what i find out
modeanryan
on 12/30/05 12:05 am - Duluth, GA
Haven't heard yet, but should by the 1st of the year. I'll keep ya posted!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views