Dr. Hess @ BMC-anyone went there?

April R.
on 1/13/06 11:44 am - plymouth, MA
Thanks for your encouraging message!! When I called for my appt.. I had to wait like 5 weeks because I waited till after I met with Wendy to make the appt. By group.. I meant that they process 3-4 people during the same session. Everyone takes the MMPI (567 true/false items) together.. and the psychiatrist then pulls people out one by one while you are taking the test to talk to you. The psychiatrist just asks you everything you've already talked about with Wendy and Hess. But she's stern.. and least with me she was. She scawd me a lttle!! I am hoping this experience will make me a better counselor. I would love to work with folks who have had the surgery.. or who are contimplating the surgery.. it's such a phenominal tool. It's already been a wonderful experience for me.. I feel very blessed that Hess had done over 400 Lap procedures by the time he got to me and that he knew what he was doing!! And right now all I eat is cheese and chicken.. so really the whole experience so far has been quite palatable.. hehe
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views