Did you know?

Dakotaoh
on 11/27/05 4:24 am - Ft. Mitchell, KY
That Lane Bryant is owned by the same corporation that owns Fashion Bug? I know that I can no longer shop at LB but I love FB. How come they don't accept the LB card at Fashion Bug? I think that if all of the women who used to frequent LB would email the Charming Shoppes Corporation, that just maybe they would change their policy and allow those card holders to now shop at FB. What do you say Ladies....wanna try it? I personally don't want to apply for another card when I have one that should I should be allowed to use by any store that Charming Shoppes own. We fought for our weight loss surgery and won, I think that we can change this policy too!
Karen Jean
on 11/27/05 6:40 am - Charlestown, MA
I guess I'm not understanding why you think this. May Corporation, for instances, owns (amongst many others) Filene's and Lord and Taylor. Would you expect to be able to use your Filene's charge card at Lord and Taylor? It would never occur to me, but maybe I'm not following something here. Same thing with Federated Department stores. They own both Macy's and Bloomindales. Again, I wouldn't think I'd be able to use a Bloomingdale's charge card at Macy's.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views