Saint's Memorial Medical Center, Lowell

kathyb
on 11/15/05 7:11 am - Nashua, NH
Hi everyone, I actually live in Nashua, but the center I went to is closing. I'm almost 3 years out so it's basically for routine follow-up stuff that I would be looking for. They gave me a list of referrals and one is the Weight Management Center at Saint's Memorial. I have never heard of it before and was wondering if anyone could help me out. Has anyone had there surgery there or looked into it? Good? Bad? Any information would be gratefully appreciated. You can either answer here or e-mail me direct at [email protected]. Thanks, Kathy
Karen Jean
on 11/15/05 8:28 pm - Charlestown, MA
I'm sort of wondering if they mean St. Elizabeth's: http://www.semc.org/home/default.asp They do have a Center for Weight Control. I did a quick Google, and don't see a Saint's Memorial anywhere around here. I never heard of it, either, and I do live right in downtown Boston. If you are willing to travel all the way down here, all of my health care is at Massachusetts General Hospital, and I can highly recommend it. The Weight Center is top notch.
kathyb
on 11/17/05 6:49 am - Nashua, NH
I would rather not travel into Boston if I don't have to. I'm just terrible about driving in the city. Plus, if it's anything important, I would rather have it be someone a little bit closer. Thank, though, for the suggestion. Kathy
LilPork
on 11/16/05 3:42 am - Townsend, MA
Ok well I go threw them i am 9 months out and 126 form 235 so i belive in them and Dr. Jeiser is GREAT and kind hope I can help email me
kathyb
on 11/17/05 6:54 am - Nashua, NH
Thanks! I''m glad to hear someone went through them and was successful. You sound just like me. I was 238 when I started my journey and I was about 125/130 by 9 months out. I have been stable at between 125/130 ever since and am now coming up on 3 years.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views