Dr. Melissa Johnson/Spfld.

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 10/22/05 7:22 am - Springfield, MA
I am having my Tummy Tuck on November 15th with Dr. Melissa Johnson in Springfield at Baystate Medical Center. I was hoping to find other patients of Dr. Johnson to have a chat..... Celly
marypoco
on 11/8/05 5:27 am - amherst, MA
excellent surgeon!!! I had my tt on Sept. 7th. she did a great job. very skilled. and cut the line very even. I think you'll be very happy with your outcome. I know I am with mine. Isn't she a pleasent dr. !!! such a nice personality and that goes with the skill. let me know how things go. or if you have anymore ???'s she took off about 4 lbs of skin and gave me a new nice belly button. and tightened the upper roll so I have a flat upper and lower. I am still a little bit swollen but, looks sooooo good. HUBBY is very happy with it also... good luck! Mary http://www.fatblog.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1026 check out this link. it's my before and after tt photo's.
marypoco
on 11/8/05 5:30 am - amherst, MA
Celi if you want . you can check my profile online here to see the before and new after tt pictures. I just had my profile updated to reflect my post tt pictures.. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views