help

LilPork
on 10/18/05 9:31 am - Townsend, MA
I am almost a year out and just want to check up on a few things can anyone tell me how much protien I should be having in a day? I also would like to know what you are all snackin on for protien? I just don't think I am gettin enough in I fell Shi**y sometimes I know I should be eatting more but I have a hard time doin it! there is a lot goin on in my life and I just dont always have money or time to do what I need to. so give me ok Family I could use them Thanks
stephnlou101103
on 10/19/05 4:40 am - Lowell, MA
Hey Vicki It is me Stephanie!! I am sorry that you are having alot of things going on in your life!! If you are always on the go try to drink one of those proteins drink so at least get some in or try to eat some chicken or even some peanut butter!!! I havn't heard from you in awhile I hope everything is well!! I still dont have my surgery date!! I still have my sleep study and another dietician appt. I am going to another meeting on the 25th maybe we can meet up!! Well good luck and I hope everything works out
LilPork
on 10/24/05 9:26 am - Townsend, MA
Sorry I had alot of things goin on and it was for a lil while I would like to hook up and chat even if on the phone I have found South Beach Protien bars are good for me!
Hoodsmom
on 10/21/05 12:42 am - MA
hi vickey, good job on your weight loss. i checked out your profile and you have done so well. i snack on babybell lite cheese, healthy choice soups, mini rice cakes with peanut butter, melted cheese on tostitos and i drink at least 3 protein shakes a day. - i think i replaced my chinese food addiction with protein shakes- LOL i have over a 100 grams of protein a day and try to stay under 900 calories. have a good day! lorie
LilPork
on 10/24/05 9:27 am - Townsend, MA
I want to thank you too it was nice of you to give me some
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs