Stalled!

April M.
on 10/18/05 1:43 am - Springfield, MA
I jumped on the almighty scale this morning hoping to see a weight loss dirfference to brag about during my 10/24/05 visit with my WL Surgeon and Nutritionist and I' ve hit a plateu, I didn't loose and more weight. Do you think this will cause my WLS to be delayed?
gloria V.
on 10/18/05 5:02 am - Salem, MA
Hi, as long as you do not gain, you should be fine, you have a few days before your appointment, you might want to do a liquid for a few days (: Gloria
April M.
on 10/18/05 5:16 am - Springfield, MA
Ok, worst case Auntie Flo drops in for an unexspected visit, she's been doing that alot lately, and she brings with her her usual 7 pounds of luggage, then what's the worst that could happen?
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 10/18/05 6:24 am - 128 Belt, MA
No No...No more games. That is what got us here in the first place. Be honest with the doc and dietician. Tell them that you have/have not been compliant and now your weight has stalled. THe medical professionals are here to help us..not to foster the games we have played for many a years. If Aunt Flo comes..tell them so. They will look into their wealth of experience and see what they can do to help either get you on track or suggest something to move the weight. Sorry for the lecture...but after a surgeon installs something or re-arranges our stomachs...we need to be honest. Joan
LilPork
on 10/18/05 9:36 am - Townsend, MA
I think you should call the doc and have the talk They can't kill us only help us not to die. I thinkn you will be ok I have stalled a few times and I am down 109 right now it goes up and down by 6 pounds sometimes. I will be a year out Jan 17 Good Luck
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/05 3:37 pm - Fort Myers, FL
April-Good luck with your surgery. You may want to change the year on your surgery date to 06
April M.
on 10/18/05 10:30 pm - Springfield, MA
Thanks but I know about the date error already. I tried to set my date to the correct yeat in my profile but January 2006 is not in the drop down list as of yet I'm hoping that our web stewartess will take care of this soon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views