Need Boston area plastic surgeon

(deactivated member)
on 10/18/05 12:26 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hi All! I am looking for a plastic surgeon in the Boston area to perfoem liposuction on these massive thighs. Anybody got any suggestions?
TriMom217
on 10/18/05 10:41 am - Centerville, MA
would you consider coming to the Cape? I know a great PS down here.
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/05 12:16 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Ellen--what would be the name? where on the Cape? Thanks
TriMom217
on 10/20/05 7:08 am - Centerville, MA
Hi Lynda, Sorry it took so long to get back to you. MY plastic surgeon of choice is Dr. Marc Fater in Hyannis. He specializes in hands and plastic surgery. He fixed my son's broken hand, my carpal tunnel, and did my breast reduction as well. I am more than pleased at the way the "girls" came out and would see Marc again in a heartbeat if I needed any plastic surgery. His phone number is 508-771-0290. For the record, his wife practices family medicine and is our PCP. We love them both!
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/05 10:28 am - Fort Myers, FL
Thanks Ellen. Funny I didn't get email notification of either of your replies.
Kriola
on 10/24/05 10:51 am - On the water, MA
Lynda, A friend of mine sings Dr Fater praises. She said he is a miracle worker. Also, Dr Michael Tantillo (sp) I think he is in the Needham area, he gets most of his surgeries approved by insurance... Good luck MaryLyn
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/05 5:49 am - Fort Myers, FL
Thanks Marylyn I appreciate the input.
wisteria
on 10/25/05 5:34 am - MA
I love my plastic surgeon who is out of Wellesley and performed my extended TT at Newton wellesley Hospital. Her name is Peggy Howrigan at 65 Walnut Street, Wellsley Hills, MA. (781) 237-5085. She did an absolutely amazing job on me. I can not believe the results. I was impressed when I was in the hospital and both the nurses in the OR and on the floor said you are so lucky to have found her she's great. I also got sick a few weeks post op (not related) and had to see a bunch of drs. at Mass General. All of them commented on how "beautiful" my incisions were and what a great job she did. I figure when doctors who dont know each other compliment her work, its a good sign. She is super attentive and I cant say enough about her. Carolyn
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/05 5:52 am - Fort Myers, FL
Wow, sounds awesome Carolyn. I found her website and will save it.
Brendielee
on 11/9/05 7:03 pm - Groton, MA
Hi Lynda: I just started this journey myself and met with Dr. Loren Borud who does alot of gastric bypass reconstructive surgery. His website is www.borud.com and on there is a "movie" you can watch. If anything the movie is worth watching for the information. Good Luck Brenda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views