Fashion Show Models for OH Convention Needed!

stagedoor
on 10/16/05 12:40 am - Central Cali Where The Wind Blows Like H*LL!, CA
I'm starting to gather the new Fashion Show Models for the Saturday Night Fashion show at December's OH National Convention in Irvine, California! I've heard from a few of you "officially," but some others have said they are interested, and I haven't heard "officially!" This is a really "fun" event that anyone on their journey can participate in. But it's "first come, first served!" Here's what I need...if you did not model in last year's Fashion Show, and want to be in this year's, email me at [email protected] and send me a before picture of yourself in jpg format to use. Also start thinking about what you are going to model. The theme for the show is "Dream It, Be It" and I want all models to think of either something they dreamed of wearing before WLS and now can finally do so, or something they want to (or wanted to) be and wear an outfit indicative of that! Then I need a little "blurb" to read about you...your WLS date, your total pounds lost, and a little bit about your "dream!" And for all of you who modeled last year...I need you, too! After the "newbie models" have come out, I want to have you come out also, but your "blurb" needs to include any changes since last year...new "significant other," new job, new plastic surgery, whatever! Just so we can see that your "dream" is well on it's way! An email has been sent to each of the last year models, and you should have it...but if it doesn't show up in your mailbox, that's what I'm looking for. Please also email me at [email protected] with your info. I won't need your "before" photo, because I'll just be announcing your name, and your "update" as you come out. Thanks! Hope to hear from all of you soon! And GUYS....YES you can model! We had guys last year! Stagedoor Debbie California
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views