I HAVE A DATE

gloria V.
on 10/12/05 1:24 am - Salem, MA
Hi every one! My date for open RYN is set, November 2cnd! I can't believe it, for it to feel so real now! Wow. They offered me the 24th of this month, but I got sweaty and faint lol, and asked for the next one up. I really want to loose as much as I can before I go in. I also want to get my affairs in order, God forbid. ok, I am a totla wreck now! I am sooo afraid, yet more afraid of living the rest of my life jus****ching it go by. This year I marely existed, did not live. I am also having the umbilical hernia fixed, and gall bladder out. If anyone else has hd the same, I would love to hear how it went for you. God bless all of you!' Thanks for being here! Gloria 440pounds preop Dr. Sheldon Randal
E Murphy
on 10/12/05 11:31 am - Billerica, MA
Congrats on tour date!!! It's ok to be scared or nervous, that's what this board is here for. Your'e in our thoughts and prayers. BTW, where is your surgery??
gloria V.
on 10/12/05 11:53 am - Salem, MA
Hi Elizebeth, My surgery will be at Lawrence Memorial with Dr. Randall Thank you for responding! I am a wreck, but a happy one! Gloria
sheshefran
on 10/14/05 3:18 am - Danvers, MA
Hey Gloria, I e-mailed you. WOW Nov 2nd. that is the day I will be going in for preop. Good luck to you and I will be thinking of you. Sheila
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views