Dr Castle, plastic surgery??

cindyj
on 10/6/05 1:13 pm - worcester, MA
I am just starting my journey to find a plastic surgeon. I called his office 2 days this week and both times, I got put through to a voice mail system. I left messages both times and haven't received a call back. I am thinking this isn't a good sign but he received favorable reviews on the board here. Anyone have any ideas as to what I should do? Also, does anyone know of any other really good plastic surgeons in the Worcester area besides the 3 listed on this site? I would also be willing to travel to the Boston area to be assured of getting the VERY BEST. Cost is no issue. Thanks for your help!
Nancy I.
on 10/7/05 1:15 am - worcester, MA
hi i know someone that had surgery by him and was very dissatisfied there are some very good ones i just had a tummy tuck at the brigham and yes i did run into problems but there are risks with all surgeries just do research and dont be afraid to ask for referals of people who have had it done ok there are also some good ones a newton wellsley hospital ok good luck nancy
Carrie N.
on 10/7/05 6:43 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
I know someone who is having a tummy tuck and breast lift from Dr. Castle later this month. She likes him so far, but she has not yet had surgery, and her consult and insurance approval was in Feb, so there is a long wait until surgery. Se had heard he was the best in the area, which is why she went to him. I have a theory about plastic surgery. Plastic surgeons are in the business to make money, and since most plastic surgery is not covered by insurance, I believe most of the really talented ones gravitate towards where there is money, like Beverly Hills, NYC, South Beach, etc. For myself, I would feel a lot more comfortable going to Boston where there are great hospitals and great surgeons. I live in Manchester, NH< and have so little faith in the doctors here, I went to Boston for my WLS even though there are several hospitals within 15 minutes that do the surgery. Good luck with whoever you choose.
Lynne8103
on 10/10/05 9:48 am - MA
I just had a consult with Janice Lalikos a couple of weeks ago. I really liked her and have heard good things about her work. She is part of the U-Mass system and works out of the old Hannemann Hospital.
DJJCHARRIS
on 10/14/05 2:57 am - Winchendon, MA
I decided to go with Dr. Dunn because Castle was not taking appointments until January 2006. You should call the cosmetic surgery department 508-334-5990 to find out what his schedule is really like, or they can refer you to someone else. Good luck Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views