INSURANCE AND SURGERY QUESTIONS

Mary D.
on 9/29/05 2:39 pm - Revere, MA
HAS anyone on here gone through Tufts to get surgery? Has anyone had their surgery at St Eliz in Brighton? thanks guys
keepersmom1991
on 9/30/05 2:59 am - Pembroke, MA
Mary, I have Tufts and they approved my surgery right away no problem, Now with that beibng said that was in 2003. I do not know if their requirements have changed since then. I did not have the surgery at St. Elizabeth's but at Good Sam's in Brockton. My surgeon now practices out of Faulkner. They also have approved a panniculectomy with hernia repair(after 1 appeal and a few hoops). I am going in on 10/5 ( the day before my b day what a nice gift). If you are looking for an excellant surgeron Dr. Liza Ferzoco out of Dedham Medical assocaites saved my life. Best of luck to you. Janet Open RNY 318/146 -172 before PS
Lynn O.
on 9/30/05 12:34 pm - Taunton, MA
Hi Mary, I had my surgery at St. Elizabeth's in Brighton done by my favorite doctor, Dr. Pecquex. The care was A+++. I can't speak highly enough about St. Elizabeth's, the nurses, the doctors and everyone else there. It was a positive experience for me. No pain after surgery at all. Just make sure that you do EVERYTHING that the doctor's and nurse's ask of you~ Good luck! Lynn
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/05 10:27 pm - haverhill, MA
I had Tufts. They approved me without a problem. I had my surgery in 2002 at Brigham & Womens
Dave_K
on 10/1/05 2:42 am - 5 miles West of Boston, MA
Hi Mary I also had my surgery at Caritas Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center and have nothing but praise for the Center For Weight Control staff, program, and doctors. If your experience becomes anything like my experience, you'll be very happy there! Dave 318/192/185
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views