Check ups

LilPork
on 9/23/05 10:08 pm - Townsend, MA
Hey all My name is Vickey and I post normally on the main board and Jan. I would just like to say hello and see how we are all doin? I mean what was your start weight what is your goal and where are you now? How are you feeling? I will start I was 235 when I started I lost 25 pounds so I could have WLS I was in a size 16-18 I am now in a size 4-5 I am now 124 pounds I feel GREAT!! No probs just a few lil things but over all BEST THing I could have DOne!! I hope to hear how you all are doing see you all soon
SteffieBear15
on 9/24/05 12:05 pm - Medford, MA
Revision on 10/29/12
Hi Vickey! I started at 249, size 20..... now I am 186 in a 14.... my goal is to get to 130 and hopefully a size 6!!! ANyone else???? Good luck and best wishes to everybody!!! *HUGS* Stef
LilPork
on 9/26/05 11:25 pm - Townsend, MA
You go girl I am thinking you can do it!! you are such a pretty girl now WOWWWWWWWWWW you are gonna be a HOT MAMA
SteffieBear15
on 9/27/05 10:07 am - Medford, MA
Revision on 10/29/12
Thank you so much!!!!! right back at ya!!!! Stef
MeltingMama
on 9/24/05 1:26 pm - A few short miles from my dreamhouse, MA
Mine hasn't changed in for-ever-and-ever, but here goes: Pre-op weight: 320 lbs Surgery day: 298 Current weight: bouncing 143-149 lbs Goal weight: 130 lbs. Feeling, okay, but terribly MOODY! Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com
LilPork
on 9/26/05 11:26 pm - Townsend, MA
I am wicked MOODY too. My hubby hates it!! but he luvs me keep up the good work
HeidiLeigh29
on 9/26/05 12:57 pm - Montague, MA
Hi, You did awesome with this tool!! I started on june 7th 2005 at 296 size tight 24. Now I am 222 and wear a size 18 (although I did go to fashion bug and was able to fit into a size 16 pants!!...i just didn't want to spend the money on clothes right now...I've been getting hand me downs) for tops I can fit into an XL or a 16!! Before surgery I looked as if I were pregnant and over due!! Now my stomach has shrunk incredibly....I don't think any one would ask any more.."When are you due??!!" I HATED THAT!! I love knowing that I am just going to keep on losing!!! This is going to be the best year of my life!! take care, Heidi
LilPork
on 9/26/05 11:28 pm - Townsend, MA
Yup I was asked them ?'s alot Oh well it is now that counts and you will kick A** the way I did I still have 7 pounds I would like to lose but... I am happy if not!!
Carrie N.
on 9/28/05 8:00 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
I was 378 on the day of my consult. I was not required to lose any weight and I was 381 the day of my surgery on Aug 2, 2005, wearing a 30/32 (all stretchy of course) As of this morning, I am 320. 61 pounds in 2 months! I am in a size 24 jeans (no elastic waist, no stretchy material). My old clothes are falling off. This is too amazing! I had a hernia repair at the time of surgery, and now I have a new hernia at the incision they made to repair the other hernia, and it's a big one, too. It looks like half a canteloupe sitting on top of my belly under my belly button, but I am not having pain so I am going to wait to get it repaired. I think spring would be a nice time to take a little vacation from work. lol. Congratulations on your success! Carrie By the way, I am from Ashburnham, and drive through Townsend every weekend. It is a very pretty little town.
LilPork
on 10/4/05 2:54 am - Townsend, MA
Thats cool Hello Friend. Where did you have your WLS?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views