Hello All!!

Nana Holly
on 9/20/05 6:53 am - Quincy, MA
I haven't posted for uite awhile as I have been on the Cape for the summer. I am home now where I have access to a computer again. Hope everyone is well. I was wondering if there were still support group meetings at Quincy Medical Center. I am now down 59 pounds and feeling terrific. I have a low iron count and am taking an iron supplement for the time being. I go see Dr. Hess on the 14th of October and hope that the count has gone up. While on the Cape I was walking 3-4 miles a day for at least 5 days a week. I am having trouble getting motivated now that I am home. Any suggestion? I have a new picture taken a couple of weeks ago on my profile. For once it is not me who is huge, but the picture itself is. Don't know what I did wrong. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Holly O., 240/181
Lori M.
on 9/20/05 9:28 pm - Weymouth, MA
Hi Holly, Welcome back. I don't know if you remember me, but right before summer we met at the support meeting. You look great in your picture. I can't wait to be there! I had my surgery in July and am doing well. I look forward to seeing you next month at the group meeting, (still 1st monday of every month). I'm also seeing Dr. Hess on the 14th, so who knows, maybe we'll run into each other at the office. Hope you had a nice summer. Lori
Nana Holly
on 9/21/05 1:03 am - Quincy, MA
Of course I remember you Lori. Congratulatons on yor surgery. Hope it was as easy as mine and that you are doing well. What time is your appointment on the 14th? Mine is at 11:00 A.M. I will not be able to attend the support meeting in Oct. as I will be in Florida. Tell Natalie I will definitely be there in November. Talk with you soon. Holly
Carrie N.
on 9/26/05 7:59 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
Holly, I was wondering what happened to you! I remembered in the spring when you posted you seemed disappointed that you were not losing faster. 59 pounds is great! Congratulations! You look amazing. I am glad to hear you are doing well! Carrie
Nana Holly
on 9/26/05 9:53 am - Quincy, MA
Thanks for your response Carrie. I am a much happier camper these days, that's for sure. Hope all is going well with you!!! Holly
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/05 12:20 am - somewhere, MA
Holly, I have been doing a variety of exercise DVD's along with outdoor walking and bike riding. There is a store at the Hanover Mall, Fye, which is a music/video store. They have a fair selection of exercise videos. I have 5 right now that I cycle through to avoid boredom. I bet that the library may even have a video selection that you could sign out. Good Luck in your journey and it is nice to see people from the South Shore online. Jim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views