Before and After pictures on site

stephnlou101103
on 9/18/05 11:53 am - Lowell, MA
Hi everyone I am new to the website and I am currently going through the process of getting the gastric bypass. I was just curious all of those people who are on the pictures are beautiful and it is such an amazing transformation and I wanted to know if all these patients got cosmetic surgery after and is the excessive skin that bad or is it easy to live with?
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/05 6:25 am - haverhill, MA
Not everyone has a lot of excess skin. I was one of the lucky ones. I didn't seem to have a problem....not that there aren't a few areas that could benefit from some help....but then again, most women feel that way!
stephnlou101103
on 9/19/05 12:27 pm - Lowell, MA
Thanks Kim that really helps me!! I don't care if I do anyway but I was just curious to know because you see the people in the pictures and they look wonderful and I was wondering if they had excess removed. I dont know if I would have the guts for that!!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/05 9:35 pm - haverhill, MA
I don't know if I could have dealt with the plastic surgery either. It just seems way worse than the gastric bypass. The recovery looks really painful.
Hoodsmom
on 9/20/05 12:32 am - MA
hi stephanie, i had my surgery in june and i started at 267 and my goal is 130-140. i am sure there will be excess skin. right now my biggest issue is my underarms. (bat wings) it sounds kinda funny, but i do not like to wear sleeveless shirts. i am going to wait until i hit goal and will probably get a set of 34c's LOL. i figure i will deserve it and i do not want to tuck them into my waistband at 42! LOL seriously, i would rather have excess skin than excess weight. and remember the people in the before and after pictures are fully dressed! have a good day and good luck. lorie
LilPork
on 9/23/05 12:34 am - Townsend, MA
you will be FINE steph
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs