Have a date...but I'm so scared!!!!!

Linda P.
on 9/4/05 1:14 pm - Wilberville, MA
I have a date of November 14th with Dr. Kuhn at Baystate...anyone have a experience with Dr. Kuhn or their stay at the hospital that they'd like to share??
(deactivated member)
on 9/5/05 11:40 am - Middleboro, MA
Hi Linda, don't be scared, your in good hands, I'm sure.. You're getting your life back again and you're going to feel great.. Just think about all the good things that will happen, your health and all the years you will be adding to your life.. Good Luck !!
Nena
on 9/6/05 2:25 am - Quincy, MA
I just know how you feel! My date is Sept. 26th and I'm feeling pretty apprehensive. A couple of friends scared me with negative tales of people they knew; but, I just keep thinking of the dozen that I know that tell me it's the best thing they ever did! And, chatting and reading emails from the people on the message board really helps....they're so supportive, informative, and helpful. Just remember, we wouldn't have even started down this road if we didn't feel we needed to, and just trust in God to see you through. I'll let you know how I make out too! Chin up!!
SteffieBear15
on 9/7/05 11:13 am - Medford, MA
Revision on 10/29/12
Linda... wanted to wish you luck and to tell you that Baystate is a wonderful hospital I would know because I was trained there as a physician assistant and I grew up in Western Mass. I met many wonderful doctors along the way. While I do not know Dr. Kuhn I am sure he is great. Best wishes as you start your new life!!! *hugs* Stef
wendy M.
on 9/9/05 9:42 pm - randolph, ma
Linda..I am sure you are scared. Several people have made negative comments to me (I dont have a date yet) but I keep trying to focus that I am saving my life by doing this... Just keep the picture of the thin you in your mind. That is what I am trying to do Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views