I lost a few pounds!!!

Exgordita
on 8/31/05 1:54 am - Boston, MA
Hello everyone, Just a little update. The pain has gotten better, TYG! I had my week post op visit yesterday and to my surprise I lost almost 11lbs. I go back in two weeks and hopefully there will be another big lost. I am starting to get excited but am bored of the food already. If anyone has any recipes or suggestions please feel free to email them to me. Does anyone know if Splenda has a website? I like to bake and my son enjoys it very much, I would like to start baking with Splenda for him.
sunneegirl
on 8/31/05 3:16 am - Whitinsville, MA
Yup! Splenda has a website.... www.splenda.com you can also check out www.sweetnlow.com What stage are you on right now? I realize you're bored with what food choices you have, but stick with your surgeon's protocol, because s/he knows best. Variety may have to wait, but it'll be worth it!
marypoco
on 8/31/05 8:41 am - amherst, MA
whooo hoooo great work! I know this phase sucks, but, it goes by fast. Believe it or not. a word of advise, when you start eating "real" food. eat slow and small bites! I ate fish. thinking its easy and soft, my big mistake was too big of bites and man oh man did I pay for it till it went down....... so eat slow, tiny bites and you'll do famously! good luck, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views