Pain

Exgordita
on 8/26/05 3:23 am - Boston, MA
when will the pain go away? Please give me something to look forward to. I don't want to take the Percacets so she wants me to take the Tylenol liquid or chewables. How long after the surgery are people in pain, I don't lay around all day I walk but it still hurts. Please respond as soon as possible. I really need some advice.
Carrie N.
on 8/26/05 5:17 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
I found that after 9 days, the pain was pretty much nonexistent and I was able to sleep on my stomach; however, then the exhaustion set in. Good luck, it gets better! Carrie
Beverly J.
on 8/26/05 9:23 am - Mansfield, MA
When did you have your surgery? I had mine at the Brigham and Womans in Boston on August 16th I came home on Friday the 19th I took the pain med. friday through monday then I was better I still have some slight discomfort at times. I can't seem to take the Tylenol liquid I think because of the small amount of sugar in the product. Keep a chin up it will get better.
(deactivated member)
on 8/27/05 9:57 am - haverhill, MA
You will feel a little better each day. You must have just gotten home...because I just recently saw your pre op post. Welcome to the losing side. It does get better! I noticed you did not want the pain meds......My advice...take them! I used mine for the first 4 or 5 days at home. After that...Tylenol did the trick.
Lynn O.
on 8/29/05 11:37 am - Taunton, MA
There is a reason why the doctor prescribed pain medication. You should take it, it will help ease your pain. It's either that or suffer for a few days~ Lynn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views