Baystate Support Group Meetig for Sept???

cocalady
on 8/20/05 11:52 am - Northeast, CT
Does anyone have the support group schedule for September at the Baystate Med Ctr??? Unfortunately I was unable to get to a meeting this month due to my work schedule..... Thanks!! Laura R
lilirishgrl71
on 8/21/05 9:20 am - West Springfield, MA
Laura... I plan to attend my first meeting in September also. I don't have the dates but I do have the sheet from June with a phone number to find out. I haven't called yet but plan to tomorrow. The number to find out is 794-7020. I did receive a tip from a friend that the women only meetings are best because the general meetings are sooooo crowded. Good luck! Hugs, Mary
cocalady
on 8/22/05 3:12 am - Northeast, CT
Thanks Mary!! I called the office and they are sending me Septembers dates. I also prefer the "womens only" group...but it depends on the date..I have been attending meetings since January, however August was the first one I missed! My surgery is Dec 7th, 2005 and I am really getting anxious!! Laura R
ilostit
on 8/21/05 10:59 am - MA
HI Laura, Do you mean the meetings for lap band that Dr. Haag and Fialo have? I can email you a schedule if this is the meeting you want. Or mail you one, whichever is better for you Hope to see you there Harriet
marypoco
on 8/26/05 10:46 am - amherst, MA
Thurs. Sept. 1st womens only 6-8 Wens. Sept 7th 10-noon speaker Paul Bogacz Tues. Sept. 13th 6-8 Mon. sept 19th 6-8 mon. sept 26th post op if you want the berkshire time or the spanish time just let me know. hope this helps. Mary
cocalady
on 8/29/05 2:43 pm - Northeast, CT
Thanks Mary I hope to attend the Womens Group on the 1st. I appreciate your response!! Laura R
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views