I got my date

Tina L.
on 8/19/05 11:15 am - MA
Hello everyone, I don't usually post but I read daily and value all of the information. I got my surgery date it will be October 17th!!! Any words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated. Also, this was always a question so I'll post, I started the whole process in January 2005 and my surgery will be October 05 (9 months from start to finish). Thanks Tina
buttercup1201
on 8/19/05 11:59 am - south, MA
Hi Tina and congrats. You're going through the weight center at umass right? I'm having the hardest time getting my appointments. It seems like it takes forever to get in. I still havent seen the sleep clinic. I'm a little frustrated as you can probably tell. Has it taken you this long? I started in December!! And how long ago did you see the surgeon and they scheduled you? Sorry for all the ?'s but I haven't run into too many people going through umass. Thanks, Amy
buttercup1201
on 8/19/05 12:17 pm - south, MA
Just realized you sent me an email. Thanks so much. Amy
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/05 11:13 pm - haverhill, MA
Congrats Tina!
joni
on 8/31/05 6:13 am - brockton, MA
hey tina best of luck to you,i had my surgery done 5 weeks ago and it was a breeze,i felt so good just days after the surgery i could not believe it.. i had my surgery done at boston medical,dr donald hess was my surgeon and i could not be happier...just do what they tell you and you'll be fine. again good luck to you tina take care~ joni
balefran
on 10/2/05 11:26 am - worcester, MA
Tina, Soon your going to be a" BIG FAT LOSER"! Congrats Girl! Barbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs