chapter leader

JoAnn
on 8/18/05 10:18 pm - north of boston.., MA
bourngorno bellas and bellos ok i have a qwestion for any one in the bostoin area .. if i became a chapter leader would you be willing to go to meetings if i was one? i figure members from south of boston..boston and north of boston could meet..i would like some feedback before i commit myself to doing this only because if i do this and cant get at least 10 people its not worth oh time and effet on thier part i figure we could meet somewere in boston maybe a star bucks yea cliche or maybe a coffee house were its nuetral were no one has to go out of thier way ..it can be a saturday afternoon ..saturday morning maybe a night during the week its up to you please send some feedback so i can get in touch with debby thanks Joann
Stella E.
on 8/18/05 11:21 pm - Melrose, MA
The need for support groups isnt in boston, since the major hospitals all have support groups in Boston, but more in the suburbs for people who dont want to travel to boston. Stella
Carrie N.
on 8/19/05 12:51 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
JoAnn, I do not go to support groups since I had my surgery in Boston and it is too far to go for a support group with my schedule, plus it is really tough during the week; however, I would love to meet people somewhere north of Boston if it was on a Saturday! Carrie
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/05 6:07 am - haverhill, MA
Count me in! I'd go to a meeting.
Debbie H.
on 8/19/05 6:27 am - Chelmsford, MA
I would definitely go.
Debbie
on 8/19/05 8:13 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
I currently attend bi-monthly support group meetings at the Faulkner Hospital in Jamaica Plain but would consider your meeting as long as it was in Boston proper or south of Boston. I would not travel to the North Shore - too far for me! Debbie L.
Julie H.
on 8/20/05 2:15 am - Georgetown, MA
I live near the NH/MA border, so Boston is out for me. MGH has the monthly one and honestly after a 10 hour day at work the last thing I want to do is drive into the city, not to mention my husband works third shift and it doesn't fall on his day off. I would be willing to meet people in my area or even open up my living room. I don't have the biggest house in the world, but there is always room for chatters and visiters. Let me know what the decision is. Julie Hopkins Georgetown, MA
(deactivated member)
on 8/20/05 2:56 am - South of Boston, MA
I would go in a heartbeat, but I keep saying that about the *hospital support group at my hospital, and I never make it... it's just A LOT of work for an hour. I wish there was something CLOSER to home.. ::sigh:: Let us know what you decide! -Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views