Hello Amy, I had my ...

DENISE L.
on 8/16/05 10:48 am - ROCHDALE, MA
Hello Amy, I had my surgery done at U-mass Hospital and Dr. Perugini was my doctor...I would put my life in Dr Perugini's hands again in a heart beat...He was informative, concern and very knowledgable, and the staff also was unbeleiivable, I work in the medical field and have done so for the past 20 years and they say we can make the worst patients, but they truely were extremely supportive in getting you back on your feet, compassionate to your needs, and truly want and encourage you to succeed......I cannot comment on the other surgeons cause do not know much about them....If they are anything like Dr Perugini you have nothing to worry about....Good Luck
buttercup1201
on 8/16/05 10:50 pm - south, MA
Thank you. How long, from start to finish, did it take you to have your surgery? And did you have to see the sleep apnea dr's? I have to and I was wondering what will happen if I do have s.a.? Is there a standard set of requirements before the surgery? Example, someone told me that they put her on a cpap machine and she had to use it for two months before they would do the surgery. She wasn't part of the weight center I am going to so I was wondering if it was the same or different with the umass weight center. Thanks for the info and take care, Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views