just banded

Becky H.
on 8/13/05 9:01 am - Bedford, MA
HI! I was just banded on Wed the 10th. I am having my first "hard" day. I am getting less fluid and protein in today than previous days. Is this normal? I am worried about the protein issue. This is my first posting on this site. I welcome any advice. Becky
~*Ellen H.
on 8/13/05 2:28 pm - Western, MA
Welcome! I wonder if you changed yoru routine, I know when I change mine I find it difficult to get in all the fluids. Are you feeling alright? If you dont have a fever and are not vomiting I would see how it goes tomorrow. If you fluid levels decrease more I would deffinatly call your doctor, Good Luck! Ellen
Becky H.
on 8/13/05 11:04 pm - Bedford, MA
Hi Ellen, Thanks for the response. No fever, I checked last night. However I am getting some hot flashes. No vomiting. What I get down stays down. Thank God. I just had a bit of a protein shake for breakfast and think I may have gotten a little more of that down than yesterday. I have felt shaky and very tired but I am sure that's because of the decrease in calories. I need to start feeling better soon. I am discouraged but still hopeful that this is going to work for me. Take care, Becky
~*Ellen H.
on 8/14/05 2:17 pm - Western, MA
I really hope you feel better soon...and remember, our doctors get the big bucks to be oncall! LOL Ellen
Caeli B.
on 8/15/05 2:42 am - Boston, MA
Welcome!!! Check out the lap band forum: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/surgtype-forums/LapBand/posts.html . Great place to meet other bandsters and get feedback to specific questions. Caeli
Leigh Ann E.
on 8/22/05 7:53 am - Sandwich, MA
Hi Becky, I had the band done on 8/17/05. Today has been my hardest day. If I look at another protien shake, I will vomit. I am also feeling a little emotional about the whole thing. I think psychologically hungry still. Have you experienced any of this? Leigh Ann Eldridge.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views