9 days - 24 pounds!

Carrie N.
on 8/10/05 7:58 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
I cannot believe it! I am so excited. I was feeling like I hadn't lost anything. I am not sure if it shows, but I really don't care if it does or not. I am absolutely thrilled and so thankful! Carrie
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/05 8:27 am - haverhill, MA
congrats! Get used to It. This is the fun part.
Carrie N.
on 8/10/05 1:11 pm - Pigeon Forge, TN
Kim, Thanks. I am truly, truly shocked. I knew it would be fast, but I had no idea it would be this fast. But, I figured it out, and some days I was consuming as much as 5000 calories or more (because I love really bad stuff, like grinders with extra mayonnaise, and Delmonico Steaks, the fattiest steaks available, and 6 or 7 coffees with extra cream and sugar every day), and when you go to a few hundred, you are bound to lose weight. I don't even have a taste for coffee now, which shocked me. Carrie
joni
on 8/10/05 9:33 am - brockton, MA
hi carrie congrats to you...i am 2 weeks post op not sure what i have lost,going to the doctor tomorrow..my scale says 30 lbs but i'm not sure i'll feel better when i get on the doctors scale..i should be starting the next stage tomorrow if all goes well,i am soooooo sick of carnation instant breakfast..i'm ready for something else..i hope you stay this excited..you will do well good luck joni
Carrie N.
on 8/10/05 1:13 pm - Pigeon Forge, TN
Joni, Good luck at the doctor! I hear yu on the instant breakfast. I am having a hard time with that, but the PA said not to worry much about the protein as long as I am getting the fluids in. Congratulations on your surgery! Carrie
Dave_K
on 8/10/05 10:07 am - 5 miles West of Boston, MA
You go GIRL!!! Dave 318/195/185
Carrie N.
on 8/10/05 1:09 pm - Pigeon Forge, TN
Thanks Dave, Hey! guess what? I am from Fitchburg, Leominster's dirty little cousin. Actually, I grew up in Ashburnham, but moved to Fitchburg after high school when I got pregnant and went to FSC. I lived there about 12 years, and it still feels like home Carrie
Kimberly T.
on 8/10/05 11:19 am - Uniontown , OH
Carrie Awesome!! You go girl!!! See you are making me even more excited.. Mine is creeping up real soon!!! BIG HUGS KIMBERLY
Carrie N.
on 8/10/05 1:07 pm - Pigeon Forge, TN
Kimberly, I am totally blown away! I was sure I'd be one of the "slow losers," and I truly hope this is an indication of my future loss (although I don't expect to lose 20 pounds a week). You will do great!!! Carrie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views