Need to Find an Angel

Kimberly T.
on 8/8/05 3:08 am - Uniontown , OH
Hello Everyone, My surgery is August 29, 2005 and I have yet to find an angel. I haven't really pushed it because we get lots of information from posts and so on. I guess I just wish to have a friend going thru the same as me and will understand. Male or Female would be wonderful I live in Bellingham so if your nearby all the better.. If not that is ok too. My profile has a lot of info about me if you would like to browse that first. Thank you so much BIG HUGS KIMBERLY 21 Days and a wake up, til surgery!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/05 9:26 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Kimberly I had my surgery three and a half years ago...with a different surgeon at a different hospital. I have no idea where Bellingham is....but I can be your angel! Hey...we even have the same first and middle names......maybe its a sign.
Kimberly T.
on 8/9/05 12:03 pm - Uniontown , OH
Hi Kim I am sorry, I had put an update on another post I forgot to put one here too. Dixie Chick offered to be my angel last night. But I am so honored that you offered. I would love to stay in contact with you.. I do know where haverill is. FYI Bellingham is just down 495 exit 18 . BIG HUGS KIMBERLY
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/05 10:53 pm - haverhill, MA
As long as you have someone to go through this with you....it doesn't matter who it is! Glad to hear that someone is helping you through. If I can help in any way.....feel free to email me.
SteffieBear15
on 8/10/05 11:06 am - Medford, MA
Revision on 10/29/12
Hi Kimberly.... I am a newton wellesley patient too... it is a great group. Do you go to the support group meetings? They are great. I know you said you already have an angel but I wanted to say hello and wish you luck... I will be there tomorrow for the 0-6 month group!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views