He's NOT mad/angry/annoyed

CelticRose
on 8/3/05 10:09 pm - MA
Was swamped yest so I didn't get to post this. I found out via the Drs admin that he (the dr) is NOT mad/angry/annoyed with me. She claims that in fact he was VERY concerned and that I scared him actually. I won't know until I see him again but between her words and your kind words I feel that I can at least go to see him again. I have no definite feeling about what the dr is thinking yet but I do have HOPE again and that means the world to me. I may still be messed up medically but I have HOPE again that I can still see this wonderful new Dr and get things in order so I can move on again. Thanks sooooooo much for all the replies and private emails that I received. I especially want to thank the person who called me. You are soooooooooooooo sweet. You'll never know just how much that call meant to me. Words can never do that kindness justice. Thank you all ! ! ! ! Carolyn
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/05 4:38 am - haverhill, MA
I am glad to hear that. Being uncomfortable with a doc is the worst feeling....this way you know that he is looking out for you.
CelticRose
on 8/4/05 5:07 am - MA
Hi Kim, I should have trusted in my reasons for going to this Dr in the first place and then I would have disregarded all I heard. I don't think as clearly when I am not feeling well. I tend to let emotions rule over my logical thinking computer geek mind. It really IS nice to have a comfort level again and hope that I am moving in the right direction medically. Carolyn
majorcat
on 8/4/05 11:46 pm - Boston, MA
Glennis/Glen and caroline.... I understand how you could have thought that but you know him, he is just a wonderful, caring Doc! Im sure he was very concerned. Trust your instinct! I would go to him too. Nat
CelticRose
on 8/4/05 11:58 pm - MA
Still haven't decided on Glennis vs Natalie. I have decided that when you start with a computer nerd and add too that sleep deprivation, dr interaction anxiety since birth and nurses conversations it does not bode well for a postitive outcome. Thanks to folks here and others who emailed me I am better. Maybe one day I'll stick to my guns in cases liket his and KNOW what I suspect is true. Thanks, Carolyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views