Need input on MA plastic surgeon

DeniseV
on 7/31/05 1:02 pm - NH
Hi guys! I am planning on a consultation with James W. May, Jr., MD who has priviledges at MGH. He is a plastic surgeon and I will be looking to him for an abdominoplasty, breast lift and possibly a thigh lift. I have begun the process of researching him and thought what better place to start than here! I have two family members who had breast reductions and he did theirs. They are very happy with the results and think very, very highly of him, but my procedures are different than what they had. I would love to hear from someone who went to this doctor for the same procedures I will be going for. Do any of you, or anyone you know have any experience with James W. May, Jr., MD? Wether directly or indirectly? Any information would be helpful....the more the better! Thanks so much, guys! Hugs, Denise
Carrie N.
on 8/1/05 12:45 pm - Pigeon Forge, TN
Denise, I don't know about that doctor, but I know that in Mass, Dr. Castle in Worcester specializes in post-WLS reconstructive surgery. He is at UMASS Memorial, which is a great hospital (had my kids there) and he has had outstanding results. People look like they have never been overweight. I know someone who just went there and she looks great, has a 6-pack, obliques, the whole bit, and she said she never exercised. She also got her breats and arms done, and she looks absolutely amazing, and insurance covered everything. Good luck, whoever you choose! Carrie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views