support group meetings for BaY State Hosiptal for August

marypoco
on 7/27/05 11:18 am - amherst, MA
does anyone here know the dates for the August support group meetings for Springfield BayState???? I would like to know to be able to go . Thanks, Mary
HeidiLeigh29
on 7/28/05 11:55 am - Montague, MA
Hi Mary, I have the schedule but it is in my car...I will try and remember to post it tomorrow, but I do know that there is a meeting in greenfield Tues Aug 9th at 6pm on Main Street in the same building as the chamber of commerce on the 3rd floor, near the garden cinemas Heidi
badkittykatt69
on 7/29/05 12:33 pm - Westfield, MA
There is a morning on from 10-noon on Wed aug 3rd and Mon aug 15th from 6-8pm. I only marked the ones that I could attend on my calender. Hope this helps. You can also call Dr. Coes office in springfield, they will read the list for you too because that is usually what I end up doing. Sorry I don't have the number on hand but you can look it up on the computer in the yellow pages. Hope this helps. Connie
HeidiLeigh29
on 7/31/05 9:42 am - Montague, MA
Sorry it took so long to repost, but I tend to not use computer much on the weekends... Monday, August 1st 6-8pm Women only group Chestnut Surgical Center Wednesday, August 3rd 10am-12n Speaker: Nancy Dellapenna (surgery 1/9/02) Chestnut Surgical Center Monday, August 8th 6-8pm Speaker: SAA Chestnut Tuesday, August 9th 6-8pm Greenfield Group Thursday, August 11th Spanish Speaking Group Lundy Board Room, Wesson Womens Monday, August 15th 6-8pm Speaker SAA Chestnut Thursday, August 18th 6-8pm Berkshire County Group Monday, August 22 6-8pm POST OP ONLY GROUP Chestnut program information 413 794-7020 hope this helps you out, Heidi
marypoco
on 8/3/05 9:57 am - amherst, MA
Thank you Connie and Heidi, I really appreciate your responing. I will probably be going to the 15th meeting. Just need to check in once in awhile and need that little support for my upcoming tummy tuck.. thanks again, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views