Crabby People

LauraL728
on 7/27/05 7:55 am - SE Mass, MA
Hi fellow Massachusetts people (and others....) Maybe it's the hot weather we've had lately, but boy, I am tired of crabby people...impatient people....people always in a rush. It's summer! Enjoy the weather (remember winter...all that snow?) I wish all the newbies good luck in their WLS venture. I'm at the end - I am at goal, and had a tummy tuck 7 weeks ago. Life is great! Have a great day! Laura
~*Ellen H.
on 7/27/05 9:35 am - Western, MA
I so agree with you about the crabby people! I am totally over it, and it doesnt help matters that I live with a few of those crabby people too! LOL Have a good day, congrats on the tummy tuck. How are you feeling? Everything go well? I am pretty certain I am going to have to have some so I try to get the most info I can at any time. Have a good day and stay away from crabby people! Ellen
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/05 11:14 am - haverhill, MA
I remember the winter! I am so happy that it is over. You won't catch me being crabby with this weather.
marypoco
on 7/27/05 11:20 am - amherst, MA
I agree!!! bty how did you make out with your tt???? I have mine in Sept. are you glad you had it done?? thanks, Mary
LauraL728
on 7/30/05 6:40 am - SE Mass, MA
Hey Mary The TT went great!! I have recovered quite well!! Let me know how yours goes...have a great day! Laura
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 7/27/05 11:24 am - 128 Belt, MA
My theory is the crabby people are the people who don't sleep with air conditioning and are sleep deprived. Then I realize I have air and I feel for them. Does this help?? Joan
CelticRose
on 7/27/05 11:58 am - MA
Hi Joan, OH NO ! ! ! ! ! By your definition I am a CRABBY person on both accounts. Luckily I overcome those issues. I think crabby folks are those who don't hear themselves. It would fun if crabby folks were made to watch videos of themselves. Hope all is well with you. Carolyn
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/05 10:17 pm - haverhill, MA
Carolyn, you are too funny. It would be like a rehab program for crabby people.
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/05 3:59 am - South of Boston, MA
Hey, who's got crabs?! ::running:: I agree. Let's chill. ::passing out some sugarfree margaritas:: -Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views