Popcorn?

moviefan
on 7/22/05 1:41 am - Arlington, MA
Question: Can you eat popcorn after all this? like 6 months later?
Angela D.
on 7/22/05 2:21 am - Everett, MA
Christopher, I haven't had any problems with popcorn...and it's been a year and half for me. However, I find that the store brands are very dry, so I stick with the name brands. Good luck!!!
Monica B.
on 7/22/05 5:07 am - Emery, SD
I started eating popcorn in April, just 5 months out. I have not had a problem, but only use good brand names or have the kind in the movies. I limit what amount I eat carefully and eat this slowly. Monica
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/05 8:07 am - haverhill, MA
Monica! Your new picture is great. I can really see the difference. Keep up the good work.
emme819
on 7/22/05 12:43 pm - Worcester, MA
I'm 4 months out and have been eating popcorn at least 2 months, I think. I eat really only movie popcorn, and I have to say I'm shocked by how much I can hold. So I limit it. I have some of the minibags at home, but don't like it nearly as much. I use the movie stuff as a treat only. I have had no trouble with any kind of popcorn, doesn't bother me at all. And I have a picky picky pouch! Mary Ellen
DENISE L.
on 7/23/05 3:58 am - ROCHDALE, MA
Wow that was kinda quick for something like popcorn, I was strictly liquids for my first 4-5 weeks than soft food for another 2 weeks then progressed to trying out normal food, which at first was very tough everything got stuck and alot of food I use to love made me sick to my stomache, which some of the stuff still does....how goes the weight loss
marypoco
on 7/23/05 6:42 am - amherst, MA
I eat popcorn.. but, I buy the small snack size bags. and a good brand also. I am 13 months out and I can eat a whole snack size bag. I only eat it once in awhile but, ohh it's so good... Mary 6/8/04 268/260/152/??
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views