MA, South Shore

Kate Z
on 7/20/05 11:20 pm - MA
Good Morning People..... I'm looking for the group that met a couple of times in Pembroke... I want to try to get a local group together. If you want to respond to this posting with an email, or (less publically via my profile's email), I'll create a mailing list and try to get a monthly community space for a meeting. Someplace we can talk about this Journey, exchange tips, hints and recipes, etc... Let me know if you are interested.... Kate Z 313/263/125
tools
on 7/21/05 11:48 am - Middleton, MA
Hi Kate, I live in Middleton Ma. Where is Pembroke? Gail
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/05 2:05 pm - South of Boston, MA
RTE 3 - EXITS 12 & 11... now, the more pressing question, where is Middleton?!
tools
on 7/21/05 11:06 pm - Middleton, MA
LOL--Middleton is near Danvers and Peabody on the Northshore. Have a great day!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/05 2:04 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hi Kate. I set up the first meeting, up at au bon pain... and then I know some of the group got together again... but I missed it... and well, that's all I know... I'd love to come again... Keep me informed, and maybe I can find more people to come, since my blog/journal is now all over the South Shore with the www.southofboston.com blog battle thing.... EEK. I had a 1/2 page in the Pembroke paper today, oh gooooood. I'm sure there's gotta be a few local WLS readers there! -Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
happylady
on 7/24/05 11:40 am - west wareham, MA
Hi Kate, I was at the last mtg in pembroke at au bon pain. I met some great people and would love to come again. Please add me to your list. Thanks, Jolene
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views