PLEASE - I have to know!!!!!

Carrie N.
on 7/20/05 7:45 am - Pigeon Forge, TN
I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow and I am so scared. What is involved? I know it is my final consult with surgeon and I meet with the anesthesiologist, but is there any more testing? I am so worried about it. Please help if you can!! Carrie
HeidiLeigh29
on 7/20/05 9:46 am - Montague, MA
Hi Carrie, Good Luck and Congrats!! I had a different doctor and hospital, but I will tell you that I had to go and have blood drawn (no ABG's). An EKG was done and a chest xray. I gave a urine sample and they weighed me and took my temp and blood pressure. I think that was about it. The anesthesiologist nurse asked a few questions of me and I had to fill out a medical history when I got there. hope this helps you, Heidi
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/05 10:22 am - haverhill, MA
When I went....more than three years ago (could have changed by now)...It involved a general checkup...EKG etc...blood work.....A nurse sat down with me to explain what would happen when I was admitted for surgery...and to see if I had any questions. Everyone I saw went over my medical history. That's about all I can remember. Good luck...you will be just fine.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views