Thank you Mass Boarders

Kate Z
on 7/19/05 12:09 am - MA
Just came back from Vacation. Had a great time. Took everyones advice about alcohol to heart. Tried one drink and didn't really enjoy it. I guess that answers that question. I had quite a few different opinions on what would happen if I had a drink. Advice ran the gambit from "Hell hath no Fury" to "no sweat"... All responses were appreciated. Thank you to my Massachusetts compadres. I have decided that all future postings to this board will have MASS in the title. That way other Massachusetts posters will not have to wade thru the crap before they read or post. Kate Z 313/???/125
fireballhead
on 7/19/05 4:22 am - Amesbury, MA
Hey there KATE... How have you been? I have been thinking about you even though I dont even really know you.... When I posted a few weeks ago about RNY vs. Lap Band, you responded and it made me feel great to know that you were back to work relatively quickly. That was my biggest concern with RNY ... having to be out of work for weeks on end... and i loved the story about going to your relatives house to eat and dealing with all that!!! Little things like that let me know what I will be dealing with and how best to handle those situations.... And I like reading your post and about your progress... it is so encouraging! Keep up the good work.... I have my first appointment with the surgeon tomorrow so I'm super excited!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 5:18 am - South of Boston, MA
Good idea 'bout the MASS part. Yeah, alcohol, while sometimes seems like a nice little treat, really doesn't feel all that great in this new anatomy. But, it's okay to know I can have a little something if I really, truly, wanted to. Glad you had fun! Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views