I hate this

Mackbergs2003
on 7/21/05 10:21 am - Greenfield, MA
Oh my Mary Ellen, I am going to try and put this in such a way that you don't get even more upset. I live in Massachusetts, and had my surgery in Pennsylvania, so until now I have gone only to the PA web site, because they were more than happy to talk to me about my surgery and the area I was going to be having my surgery in and so on. So I really needed the support from the PA OHer's. I was saddened by what I read on your post. It makes me feels as unwelcomed as ever, and I would hate for anyone else to feel that from our state while in search of answers to a very life changing event in their lives. I guess I could have done what I am going to suggest to you, and that is just ignore her posts. I personally think they are very nice and uplifting quotes....sorry if I made you mad it is surely not my intention. K.....greenfield, ma
emme819
on 7/21/05 12:27 pm - Worcester, MA
Oh, my, I'm so sorry. I never meant for anyone to feel unwelcome here! We love to chat with people about surgery and related stuff regardless of where they had the surgery! that's what this site is for! My complaint is that I have to wade through all this non-surgery related stuff that gets posted globally in order to get to posts like yours! I have no objection if people want to post such things on the main boards, or on a separate board or whatever, but these state boards are meant to be state specific, so people who live in or have surgery in the various states can share information about doctors and hospitals and programs and experiences. My thought is that the state boards should be limited to that kind of information sharing, so that the posts are direct and to the point. I hate having to scroll through all t he other junk posted on this board to find the posts from someone looking for support or information. that's my point! I love to read posts from people in MA or asking for information, or anything like that. I just find it a royal pain in the butt to have to sift through all the other stuff. Please don't feel unwelcome, you are absolutely welcome! The people posting the global quotes and such are welcome, too, I just wish they wouldn't post the global stuff and make it harder to find the folks who need help, or who have tips or information to share. That was my point, and only my point. Please don't feel unwelcome! Mary Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views