WLS and Pregnancy

fireballhead
on 7/11/05 6:22 am - Amesbury, MA
Hello everyone, Well, I went to the info session at the Salem Hospital in June and have an appointment with the surgeon on July 20th to discuss everything. I was torn between bypass and lap band, but am leaning more towards the bypass. My point..... Has anyone or do you all know anyone who has gotten pregnant after WLS? Where there complications? I know that I will need to wait at least two years and I have no problem with that... just wanted others thoughts, stories or opinions. Can't wait to meet with the surgeon and the other appointments... I'm getting so excited!!!! Thanks for all of the wonderful success stories that I'm able to read daily!!!
CelticRose
on 7/11/05 10:55 am - MA
Can't help you directly but thought you might want to check out the postop pregnancy board. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/amosforums/postop_pregnancy/ HTH, Carolyn
~*Ellen H.
on 7/12/05 3:14 pm - Western, MA
The post op pregnancy board is nice and it helped me to decied. Honestly, with myself I thought about it alot. I decided that I need this surgery or I wouldnt be able to live for my kids anyways. So, if I had this surgery and I couldnt have kids I would adopt. Good Luck to you! Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views