Question about Tufts

Tina B.
on 7/10/05 5:15 am - brookline, MA
Hi everybody , I would like to ask if anyone has Tufts(navigator) for insurance and what is your experience with them.I am waiting for my doctor's office to submitt the paperwork and I worry about the approval. Thank you Tina
Julie H.
on 7/10/05 7:01 am - Georgetown, MA
Hi Tina, I have Tufts Navigator. I am almost 2 years out and I had just Tufts when I had my surgery. I didn't have any problems with them and I haven't heard of anyone else that did. Good Luck with your paperwork. Sometimes the waiting on that is worse than anything else. I didn't hear anything until exactly three weeks before my surgery! Julie Hopkins Georgetown, MA
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 7/10/05 8:42 am - 128 Belt, MA
You can call your docs office and they will have a good idea of how Tufts(Navigator ) handles the insurance of your desired surgery. THe docs office will also know any preop weight requirements and specific bmi/comorbids required. Joan
SteffieBear15
on 7/12/05 9:53 am - Medford, MA
Revision on 10/29/12
Hi Tina, I have Tufts and I heard within a few weeks after my appt that my insurance would cover it. My surgeon said that it would be no problem when I saw him. Where are you going for your surg?
Tina B.
on 7/12/05 10:11 am - brookline, MA
Hi Stefanie, thank for the info.I am going to Faulkner , because my doctor is there. I hope that Tufts will approve the surgery but I am realy anxious because my surgery is scheduled for the July 20 and I don't have the approval yet. I will wait and see! Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views