PAT BRODY CAT SHELTER

jellyroll
on 7/8/05 9:48 am - NH
This is the last time I will post about this. I am taking my cat to the Pat Brody cat shelter in Lunenburg MA on Tuesday. If anyone is interested in taking her in, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I would rather see her go to a home than a shelter. I will be volunteering once a month there so I can see her. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it She does not like kids, but is definatley a snuggle bug with adults. I love her so much and this is breaking my heart. THanks Chris
tools
on 7/8/05 10:09 am - Middleton, MA
Hi, Why can't you keep her? How old is she? I work at a Vet Hospital in Peabody Mass--I can ask around for you----Good luck---GAil
jellyroll
on 7/9/05 10:18 am - NH
HI! THanks for answering me! My husband has developed allergies and now my 3 yo daughter is showing the signs. If it was just my husband, he could live with it. I dont think its fair for my daughter. My kitty is Jasmine. She is declawed and spayed. We got her when she was 4 weeks old and have had her 10 years!!! THis is truly breaking my heart and I can hardley look at her without crying. She is curled up on my shoes right now. If you can help I would be so greatfull!! THanks Chris
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/05 10:53 am - haverhill, MA
Chris, I am so sorry that you did not find anyone to take your precious kitty. If I did not already have two dogs and two cats...she would be here in a heartbeat!
jellyroll
on 7/9/05 10:20 am - NH
Thanks Kim. If you know anyone, please call me. They would have to be great people who would love her and treat her wonderfully. This sucks, no question about it! Chris
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/05 12:09 am - Orlando, FL
Hi Chris. my surgery twin!! Sorry to hear about your cat. I too had to find a new home for my pooch just this past week. Moving to Florida and they're not allowing pets. Luckily one of my best friends took my dog. I truly hope you can find a loving home for your cat. It truly is heart breaking. Becky
jellyroll
on 7/10/05 4:24 am - NH
THanks Becca, my twin. Why are you moving to FL for heavens sake?? I lived there for2 years and got married there. TOO DAMN HOT.!!!!! Not to mention the HURRICANES!!! Good luck to you, I hope you never have to experience one. Chris
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/05 11:16 am - Orlando, FL
HI Chris.. sorry I didn't get to see you reply sooner!! I don't know what's going on with OH's email server. Anyway.... moving to Florida because my family is moving too. I don't want to stay in MA alone. I am also tired of the long winters here... while the seasons are nice, I can't deal with snow. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY and have lived here in MA for five years. Now that I'm "thinner" I can tolerate the heat better than I used to!! Yeah, hurricanes are scary, but I lived in Puerto Rico for almost four years, where it's even hotter and of course, the hurricane**** it too. I've experienced many hurricanes in my days. I just pray to God that nothing bad happens. Keeping the faith you know? So did you find a home for your kitty?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views