IN NEED OF A GOOD BREAST REDUCTION!

jellyroll
on 7/8/05 8:50 am - NH
This is not for me, because I am a B-cup.... My friend had a reduction in Nov 2004 and is very unsatisfied. Her boobs are 2 different sizes and she has a recurring cyst that fills up and then drains..it is where she drained after surgery. The guy who did the reduction said he will fix her this Nov. BUT she would like to know if there are any really good plastic surgeons out there who would do a better job. We ar ein NH and on the Mass border. SO if anyone has a great PS to recommend please email me! Thanks Chris
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/05 10:56 am - haverhill, MA
Many of my post WLS friends have used a PS named Dr Gee. I think he works out of Lawrence Memorial Hosp in Medford Ma.
Ellen I.
on 7/9/05 10:11 pm - Maynard, MA
I work in the OR and have worked with Dr. Cynthia Poulos from Milford, Ma. She is an outstanding Plastic Surgeon.
April R.
on 7/21/05 2:19 am - plymouth, MA
I got a breast reduction in 2003 from Dr. Yo who is on Cape Cod. He is kinda renown on Cape Cod so the wait may be a bit longer than other surgeons.. but it's 100% worth it!! He is an absolute prefectionist and did an amazing job. To be frank.. I never even dreamt that I could have such perfect boobs. Cape Cod may be a long way.. but this doctor is really worth it!! they handled all my insurance infrormation and everything. 508-771-8967 is the number.. in case you are interested. Good Luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views