help?? looking for a boston surgeon

Rose A.
on 7/6/05 12:55 pm - Methuen, MA
i need to find a surgeon in the boston area. can anyone help? there must be someone who is superior in this field and i dont know how to find him. thanks for any advice. i am totally overwhelmed right now. rose
Donna W.
on 7/6/05 2:44 pm - Boston, MA
Hi Rose...I responded to your post on the main message board...check that for a recommedation Donna White
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 7/6/05 10:49 pm - 128 Belt, MA
Hi Rose, What type of surgery are you looking for? Many city hospitals perform both RNY and Lap Band. SOme only the RNY. I had my Lap Band surgery at Brigham with Dr.Lautz and I am very satisfied with the surgeon and the hospital. Many others used other hospitals and are equally satisfied. If you click on the banner above about Safety in WLS surgery-you will see there is a Harvard Education Series(For Docs) but if you read the course listings--you will see the players( Docs) in Boston. Feel free to email me if you need further Brigham info. Joan
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 11:28 pm - haverhill, MA
Hi Rose, You need to start making calls to different programs to see which one will be the best for you. There is a "find a surgeon" feature on this website which has all the phone numbers . I cannot think of one surgeon that I would hesitate to go to in the major boston hospitals. Also, start reading the profiles of the members who have gone to boston hospitals. find out what they have to say about their surgeons, hospitals etc. Good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views