Need support/readers for journal... thank you...

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/05 9:52 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hello Mass folks! I've been keeping a weblog about my journey after my gastric bypass, and I entered into a local newspaper (southofboston DOT com) contest about weblogs. I got an email today, stating that I am a finalist. I'm going to be judged on number of comments left to my postings and such, so I'd love for some of the OH family to come and visit me. Thanks, gang. You can get there at (fix the link first) http:// meltingmama.blogspot DOT com/ It's also linked in my profile as my webpage. I appreciate it, thanks so much. Email anytime.... I'd love to hear. -Beth 313/298/148/130 (& Bob 360+/340/173/165)
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 12:01 am - haverhill, MA
Your blog looks great. You and Bob have done a fabulous job with your weight loss. I am not sure where to leave comments on the page though. I would love to help you win.
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 12:05 am - South of Boston, MA
Thanks, Kim. You can leave a comment at any posting you'd like... starting July 7th, they'll be counting them... and judging... -Beth http:// meltingmama.blogspot DOT com/
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 5:35 am - haverhill, MA
I'll wait a bit then before posting. I want it to count so it will help you. It must be great to do this with your husband.
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 5:48 am - South of Boston, MA
It's wild... it has been, anyways. He's blown my loss out of the water now.. I've been stucked for months... -Beth 313/298/148/130 Bob 360/340/173/165
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 7/6/05 4:39 am - 128 Belt, MA
Beth--Nice web site. Is there a specific area to click on to post the comment tomorrow? I would certainly like to help out a Weight Loss sister! Joan
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/05 5:02 am - South of Boston, MA
Between 7/11 and 8/7/05 - I guess they're seeking traffic on the site and comments made to posts on my site - and through the papers' website... I was told that my site would be linked by 7/11 at www. southofboston DOT com... Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views