BRIGHAM BANDSTERS

joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 6/30/05 9:50 am - 128 Belt, MA
Hi-An early reminder for the monthly band meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of the month--July 12th. Hope all can make it! Joan
tools
on 6/30/05 1:24 pm - Middleton, MA
Hi Joan, I have done even more research and I might go and meet with Dr K at NSMC and get an opinion of him. I am being told that he will be supervised during my surgery and there is no need to worry. I am so confused. It doesn't do any harm to meet with him in July. I can't tell you how much I want this done. Gail
tools
on 6/30/05 1:32 pm - Middleton, MA
Hi Joan, I know you had your appointment in Sept and the surgery in October but I don't think it will go as quickly for me. He is pretty booked and I could be done around the holidays and that is not good for me. I have been researching this for so long. I wish I had called and at least scheduled a consult before now. Believe it or not, I needed to gain weight to get my BMI up to 40 to be considered. Now nothing fits and I refuse to buy new clothes. My head hurts from all the thinking I have done this week. I am much more likely to comply with the post-op program if I am not going into Boston. Good night--Gail
marathon M.
on 7/2/05 4:11 am - milford, MA
sorry on vacation...marathon momma
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs