Decision Made

tools
on 6/29/05 7:56 am - Middleton, MA
Hi Everyone! I have decided to cancel my surgeons appointment at NSMC and go to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. I am making the call tomorrow to schedule an appointment. I am chosing experiencer convenience. I want to thank you for your input!! I want to be a bandster! More than that I want to do it safely. Gail
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/05 9:56 am - haverhill, MA
Sounds like a sensible choice!
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/05 9:59 am - haverhill, MA
By saying that....I do not mean that NSMC is not a good choice...I know very little about their program. I just meant that Gail seems to have a good thought process about how to make this choice. Just wanted to clear that up.
tools
on 6/29/05 12:13 pm - Middleton, MA
Hi Kim, NSMC has an excellant WLS program. They are very updated with the RNY support groups. I would not hesitate to have a Bypass done there. The fact is, they are just learning about the lapband and have not done the procedure there yet. The surgeons are in training for it. That is the reason that I have chosen to go to another hospital. I do not want to be one of the first patients to have it done there. I would rather go with the experienced surgeon for banding. All for now---Good night---Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views