Anyone at NMSC last night?

tools
on 6/28/05 10:12 am - Middleton, MA
Hello, Was anyone from this forum at the meeting last night in Salem, MA? I have an appointment with the surgeon on July 21st. I want to be banded!! Gail
fireballhead
on 6/29/05 12:30 am - Amesbury, MA
I was there... I am trying to choose between the band and the lap bypass.... I have an appointment with the surgeon on July 20th!!
tools
on 6/29/05 5:04 am - Middleton, MA
Hi! Where were you sitting? What were you wearing? I had the pink shirt on and I was sitting at one of the front tables. I was asking alot of questions about the lapband. Gail
fireballhead
on 6/29/05 6:58 am - Amesbury, MA
You had the friend that had the bypass done? if so, i was the one sitting right next to you!!! haha... small world.. huh... I stayed for the group after to talk to people and felt that it really helped.
tools
on 6/29/05 7:42 am - Middleton, MA
Very small world!!! I did not even ask you your name. How rude of me!! I have changed my mind about having the lapband done at NSMC. I am going to Boston where they have done hundreds of them. I am taking experience over convienence. I am calling Brigham and Women's tomorrow. Take Care---and good luck!!! Gail
mira
on 7/5/05 1:22 pm - North, MA
Hi, I can reccomend New England Medical Center. All Md's have a lots of experiance. Great support as well. I had my Lap-Band on May 16th, no complications. My surgery was at 8:45 am and I left hospital at 11:39am. Mira
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views