TT all done

cotesbabe
on 6/23/05 7:26 pm - Agawam, MA
Good morning Amos Family, Well im home, Had a ftt 6/22.Everthing went really well.i was able to come home 6/23/05 first thing am. I had it done at 730 and was in recovery by 10:30. in room by 3:30 i was up walking in recovey...could not stay in the bed.........tooo uncomfortable...........So they got me a jerry chair. and also used it as my bed in my room. It was so hard to find a comfortable position. I feel so tight that i feel like if i took a big deep breath ...i'd explode!The pain isnt really that bad.....but at the long hip to hip cut it feels warm and stingy and itchuy feeling. I cant stand it.......driving me i was up walking all night at the hospital....jut couldnt sleep,,,,and i felt better standing rather then sitting, To lookt at the drains is enough to make you wanna and i cant stand to look at my belly button. Ps also lypod the flanks hips and inner thighs for me as well.My upper legs are probally 3 x's the normal size and are wicked black and blue.........i feel no pain there though...think its still numb,,,,, I have been taking per****t and vallum and levaquin. I cant stand up straight,,and as the day goes on i'm hunced over more and more......... It is uncomfortable to eat......feel over stuffed really quick......i had 3 strawberries and 2 bites of yogurt and was stuffed! i can see a huge diffrence..........just have a lil swellon for know ,it will probally get worse, I havent been draing much at all.......25cc from right side and 10 from the left side.so maybe tues on my post-op visitt they will remove at least one I'm so glad i bought several sun dresses........they are so comfy....... It hurts really bad to hiccup burp and pass gas,,,,,,,,,and ive been trying to get a cough out but cant. the pain is more like a iching burning feeling.. the binder is a god send.......whem it comes off to change the dressing i feel like my wholw insides are falling out. And reading and writting is blurry to me .im asuming its all the meds? My bb is really gross! i never could stand looking at bb any how.......they turn my stomach. well i wil up date more later.......and post pics of before and 1 day post-op and weekly post op photos. I cant consintrate on tpying athe momnet Take care Stephanie 235/123 Br 3/23/05 TT 6/22/05
SteveApril45
on 6/23/05 11:46 pm - frostburg, MD
Hi Stephanie I am so happy for you.I can't wait until I have plastic surgery.I know it must be painful but we do what we have to do.I am very proud of you and good luck on the rest of your journey.......stephen c
StephLL
on 6/25/05 3:01 pm - Stoughton, MA
Congrat's! I'm very happy for you! I look forward to following your progress!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views