Important Announcement for All Members !!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/05 1:18 pm - NJ
Did you know that OH is forming fully trained, Support Group Chapters in every state? I'm Marine Jourdan, I'm a professional Life Coach and OH Member, Charter Member Chapter Leader and friend to all of you. I had my RNY WLS on October 20th 2003 and I am enjoying a much healthier life because of it. I am inviting you to begin signing up for my Support Group that will begin in NEW YORK CITY this Fall. We will have an ONLINE Support Site on Yahoo Groups and it's address is http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/NYNJHWSN You are all welcome to be here to get first rate education. Tell you doctors, dieticians, family, friends and other WLS / OH family about it. OH's Dr. Monica Ganz is launching the Chapter Leaders entity and we are actively looking for all support group leaders to apply to be an OH Certified Support Group Chapter. Please ask me how to get your certification at [email protected] I will be happy to refer you and get all of the qualified groups and leaders on the OH Chapter Leader program. A very important thing for the world of WLS, it's patient's and professionals is that we are all educated well and that we all have the same, correct information. Have you ever experienced conflicting opinions or even getting advice from a professional or other WLS friend that was not the best for you. You have to remember that every patient is at a different stage and not all methods are for all people. As a OH Certified Chapter Leader and getting your information from an OH Chapter Leader, you are assured that if we do not have the answer, we know where to go to get it. We also know when it is a question to raise to a doctor and providing doctor's with the education in this very new field. We just had a national conference in New Jersey with OH and it was very informative. I highly encourage everyone to go to the events page www.obesityhelpevents.com please find the events near you and make sure you register to attend with all your WLS friends and family members. Being at an OH event, you are learning from the nations leader in resources, information and education on WLS. OH is being heard by Congress, the U.S. Senate and the Insurance Industry, including Medicare who upon the testimony of OH experts, maintained approving WLS for Medicare patients. So, be very aware that an OH sponsored entity is the pinacle source. Please tell all you friends that Marine said to sign up now for OH, the individual state boards, look on the events site and come and join me on my Yahoo site for education. If you live near NYC, NY and you want to be a member of the support group that begins this Fall, sign up on the Yahoo board now and send an e-mail to me giving me your NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE and E-MAIL. You will be able to participate on the Yahoo site even if you are not near NYC. Everyone is welcome to the Yahoo board. Were here for you. So come on over... We are up and waiting for you... Learn, get the right answers to your questions, educate yourself and live your very best as a successful WLS patient. Sign up for events, get OH Magazine, get POWER CRUNCH BARS from OH and you will save money and help support OH. Visit the OH Store and learn about becoming a Chapter Leader too... Love to all of you... Marine Jourdan
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 6/20/05 2:27 am - 128 Belt, MA
If these are ObesityHelp supports-then why are they on Yahoo and not on the OH website? Joan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views