oral b12 recommendations?

silverfish
on 6/15/05 6:57 pm - Boston, MA
Hi, anyone have any luck finding oral/sublingual b12? I can't find any and am a little worried about not getting enough from food... I live in Boston, so anyone with knowledge of the local chains etc who could give me some hints... I'd appreciate it! Thanks, kate
Ellen I.
on 6/15/05 8:13 pm - Maynard, MA
I got my sublingual B-12 at CVS. Another place that has it is GNC. Ellen
Monica B.
on 6/16/05 9:32 am - Emery, SD
Hi Kate. I just started using a product that I found at Trader Joe's. Another Over Fifty Forum women suggested this for me. I am concerned about some memory loss and less focus on my work at work. My weight management doctor and I visited with week for my 6 month follow up and she suggested that extra B12 would not hurt me. I take Optisource vitamins and get enough B vitamins, but the B vitamins are crucial for cognitive functions and taking more could help me. So I went to Trader Joe's and got their B12/Folic Acid/B6 supplement, 100 tablets for $7.99. You put one under your tongue and let it dissolve. Tastes ok. I will use this 3 times a week. Good luck finding yours. Monica age 57 12/06/04 330/240/1??...................healthier, happier, sexier...life is good
emme819
on 6/16/05 3:04 pm - Worcester, MA
I use the one from Trader Joe's as well. They have two kinds - one that is just B12, and one that is a combination of B12, Folic Acid and something else. I take the latter. I think it was about $6, and I'm 3 months out and haven't made it through one bottle yet. They're very tiny little things! Good luck! Mary Ellen
Lynne8103
on 6/17/05 8:33 am - MA
I used to buy it from Trader Joe's but the last bottle I bought tasted different and I had to throw it away. I now buy them at Walmart. It's the Rexall brand.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views