Hopefull bandster!

tools
on 6/15/05 9:58 am - Middleton, MA
Hello! I am new to this website and I am looking for a Band Survivor to share their experience with me. I am hoping to have the Sx in a few months at Salem Hospital. Contact me if you would like to email back and forth. I have so many questions! This message board has been so informative. I plan on logging on everday.
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 6/15/05 10:05 am - 128 Belt, MA
Hi --Feel free to email me your questions. I'de be happy to help. I don't know if I'de call my self a survivior......I have been banded since October! Joan
tools
on 6/15/05 10:23 am - Middleton, MA
Thanks Joan! I will be in touch when I have more time to write. Plan on hearing from me tomorrow!!
tools
on 6/15/05 10:28 am - Middleton, MA
One more thing. Joan, can you email me directly so I can add you to my address book? [email protected] so much! I look forward to corresponding with you!
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 6/15/05 12:23 pm - 128 Belt, MA
done!
LauraMH
on 6/16/05 10:25 am - Gloucester, MA
Hi there I'm Laura and I am also hoping to have the band probably at Salem although I'm researching others. I am also attending that meeting. Good Luck and see you there.
tools
on 6/16/05 10:50 am - Middleton, MA
Hey Laura! That is great. I look forward to meeting you!! NSMC sounds like an excellant program and I have researched Dr Kastrinakis and he has a very good record. Gail--from Middleton
Trixie J.
on 6/16/05 1:37 pm - Burlington, MA
Hi! I'm scheduled for my band on 9/1 at Lahey in Burlington. Dr. Brams will be doing the surgery. I'm very psyched. Have researched at length all my possible options, and banding is the best for me. It's good to hear from a Band-pal. Seems most of the board is RNY.
tools
on 6/16/05 11:48 pm - Middleton, MA
Hi Trixie, I looked into DR Brams for the banding. He comes very highly recommended. Good luck with your surgery!! I can't wait to actually have a date to look forward to. I chose NSMC because it is closer to home and you spend weeks traveling back and forth.
Caeli B.
on 6/22/05 3:45 am - Boston, MA
Hi! If you haven't already, I encourage you to check out the lap band forum: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/surgtype-forums/LapBand/posts.html. LOVIN' my band! Caeli 348/323/275/198 5'10"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views