Just posted my 2 month post-op face shot

Nana Holly
on 6/13/05 2:00 am - Quincy, MA
Just thought I would let you know that my DH took a picture of me this past weekend and I thought it showed a littled bit of a difference from my before picture. Feel free to drop in to my profice and check it out. I love it--things are starting to move along!!! Holly O.
(deactivated member)
on 6/13/05 2:12 am - haverhill, MA
I can see a difference. Congrats! I just noticed your age on your profile.....to be honest....I never would have guessed anywhere near there! Congrats on your progress....Keep up the good work!
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 6/13/05 3:48 am - 128 Belt, MA
Holey Jeepers Holly--First I would have never guessed your age if I hadn't looked at your profile--but CLEARLY you can see the difference with the weight loss in your face--you look even younger. It must be your happiness radiating! Good for you, Holly! Looking Won-der-ful! Joan
MAURA F.
on 6/13/05 9:24 am - WEST ROXBURY, MA
HOLLY YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!!!
Luann S.
on 6/14/05 10:02 am - Randolph, MA
Holly, You look maaaaarvelous! I can't believe that you are 60 years old, have those grown children and are a grandmother! Keep up the good work! Sorry I missed support group last night, but man was it hot! Too hot to get into a car without air conditioning! Luann
Nana Holly
on 6/14/05 12:03 pm - Quincy, MA
We missed you!!! Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully we will see you next month. Holly
Sally P.
on 6/14/05 10:07 am - Derry, NH
Wow Holly! Thanks for posting your updated picture. I enjoyed all your pictures. I am amazed at how good you look. I felt you were beautiful even before and it is amazing the difference already. Seeing your pictures makes me more excited about my surgery on July 22nd. I am seeing a counselor now at the suggestion of MGH and it was good advice. I really have a lot of concerns around my surgery with finances being close to the top. It is always encouraging to hear about and see pictures of the "good" outcomes and it tempers the stories about the "not so good" outcomes. You should be so proud of yourself. Sally Perkins
Nana Holly
on 6/14/05 12:07 pm - Quincy, MA
Sally, it was the best thing I ever did for myself (besides having my children)!!! Congratulations on your surgery date and I am sure that all will go spectacularly. Thank you for your kind words!! I am soooooo excited that it is really starting to show . I will look forward to seeing pictures of you in a few months!!!! Holly
az
on 6/14/05 11:58 am - MA
Thanks for sharing the photos! You look beautiful!
Nana Holly
on 6/14/05 12:08 pm - Quincy, MA
Thank you so much!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs