~I'm up early lookin for ...

~Miss Dolly~
on 6/10/05 11:00 pm - Somewhere on the beach, FL
~I'm up early lookin for YA'LL!~ Good morning family, It is a sunny early morning here in WBGV!! All is well. My beautiful friend Melissa Mermaid has made me a beautiful page, to help me get to meet Dolly. Now I have heard of people everyday getting to meet their favorite celebrity and it CAN happen for me too. Here is the deal I need your help!!! I know that I love every single one of ya, and I give out (((((hugs))))) all day long, I try to give yall all I can. This is all I am asking in return go to the link and sign the petition. Then make it your goal to find 5 friends who will sign it too! Ok I know we all have to have 5 friends. If you find 50 woohoo we areand hey if ya get 2 but ya tried I will still be happy now wont I??? Ok my beautiful people lets do this. Oh yea did I mention that I wil sneak in a plug for OH dot com if I do get to go on the show!! Yea I will do that! Somehow I will!! and hugs ooops I forgot to tell ya here is the link:and it is on my profile too near the top if ya ever need to send someone to it. http://www petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?tlw2dp&1 Teresa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views